After winning their 2nd Super Bowl in franchise history, the Los Angeles Rams had a tough 2022 season, failing to reach the playoffs. Moving onto the 2023 NFL season, the L.A. Rams are eager to get back in the mix. Although legal California sports betting is not yet live, here's the latest 2023 Rams playoff chances, Super Bowl odds and other futures.
Latest Rams Super Bowl Odds & Playoff Chances
The Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl odds are +6600 at BetMGM, or about a 1.5% chance based on implied probability, and the Rams playoff odds are +165, or about a 38% chance.
For reference, a $100 bet on the Los Angeles Rams to win the Super Bowl at BetMGM would win $6600, and net $7600 total if they won. A $100 bet on the Rams to make the playoffs would win $160 and net $260.
*NOTE: Odds vary across different sportsbooks, such as Caesars, DraftKings, FanDuel and more. You may be able to find better Rams odds if you visit other sportsbook apps or sites. Wagers can be placed in any legal betting state, such as Nevada, Arizona and many others.
2023 Los Angeles Rams News & Updates: May 2023
The Rams will be active in free agency, the 2023 NFL Draft, and the trade market. Here are the latest news and updates influencing the 2023 Rams.
- April 18: The Rams trade wide receiver Allen Robinson to the Pittsburgh Steelers for a 7th Round pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
- January 8: In the final game of their 2022 NFL Season, the Los Angeles Rams lose to the Seattles Seahawks, 19-16. The Rams finish the season 5-12, and head into the offseason with a lot of work to do.
Bookmark this page as we follow all the key developments and latest news impacting the 2023 Rams. We'll also provide the odds, playoff chances and more.
2023 Los Angeles Rams Schedule
Additional Los Angeles Rams Odds: Division, Conference, Futures
In addition to the Rams playoff odds and Super Bowl odds, bettors can also wager on other Rams futures markets, such as NFC Conference Title odds, and Division Title odds against rivals like the San Francisco 49ers.
Los Angeles Rams Futures Odds: NFL Players & Coaches Awards
Sports bettors can also place Rams futures bets on player and coaches awards, such as the MVP or Coach of the Year.
Rams 2022 NFL Season Recap: November
- November 27: The Rams fall to the Chiefs, 26-10, and move to 3-8 on the season.
- November 20: In another tough loss, the Rams fell to the Saints, 27-20. This moved the Rams playoff hopes to an all-time low, and proving that the Super Bowl hangover is real.
- November 13: The Rams drop their third straight game, this time in a 27-17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals. After losing another NFC West divisional game, the Rams postseason chances continue to drastically decrease.
- November 6: The Rams suffered another disappointing loss in Week 10, falling to the Tampa Bay Bucs 16-13. The Rams led for most of the game, but a last-minute touchdown drive from Tom Brady led to a frustrating loss for the defending Super Bowl champs.
Rams 2022 NFL Season Recap: October
- October 30: Despite the week off to regroup before Week 9, the Rams fell to the 49ers for the second time this season, and moved to 3-4. For the first time this year, the Rams playoff chances dropped well below 50%.
- October 23: The Rams regrouped with a well-timed bye week in Week 7. Throughout the off week, rumors speculated around potential trades and free agent signings over the next several days, with the NFL trade deadline looming. Odell Beckham, Jr., who helped the team win a Super Bowl, is rumored as a potential signee, while other players are speculated as potential trade prospects.
- October 16: The Rams get back to .500 with a comfortable 24-10 win over the Carolina Panthers. The Rams move to 3-3, and it appears the defending Super Bowl champs may be getting back on track.
- October 9: In a marquee conference matchup, the Los Angeles Rams fell to the Dallas Cowboys 22-10 in Week 6. The Rams' odds for the playoffs, division, conference and Super Bowl all took another hit as the team fell to 2-3.
- October 3: In yet another divisional battle, the Los Angeles Rams lose to the San Francisco 49ers in Week 4 on Monday Night Football. Both teams move to 2-2, and the Rams odds for the playoffs, division, conference, and Super Bowl take a hit.
Rams 2022 NFL Season Recap: September
- September 25: In an important Week 3 divisional battle, the Rams beat the Arizona Cardinals 20-12 to move to 2-1 on the season. While the Rams playoff odds and division title odds improved, their NFC and Super Bowl odds remain the same across most sportsbooks.
- September 18: The Rams earn their first win of the season with a 31-27 victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 2. Matthew Stafford and new wide receiver Allen Robinson have a great day, easing the loss of Odell Beckham.
- September 8: As is tradition, the defending Super Bowl champions Rams kick off the 2022 NFL Season in a Thursday Night Football matchup with the Buffalo Bills. Unfortunately for the Rams, the Bills win with ease, 31-10.
- August 9: Los Angeles Rams Head Coach Sean McVay reveals to team reports that he has signed a contract extension this offseason, and will remain coaching the Rams for the foreseeable future.
2022 Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Odds: Week-by-Week
Here's a recap of the Rams Super Bowl odds from the 2022 NFL season.
Los Angeles Rams 2022 NFL Season Outlook
The Los Angeles Rams have become one of the most electrifying teams in the NFL since the team hired head coach Sean McVay. As defending Super Bowl champions, the Rams have started the 2022 NFL season with a target on their backs.
After winning the Lombardi Trophy in their home stadium last season, all signs point to another potential playoff run for the Rams, and maybe even another Super Bowl appearance. Given how difficult it is to repeat as Super Bowl Champions, however, projecting the Rams season is a tough task.
According to DraftKings Sportsbook, the Los Angeles Rams were among the Top 7 NFL teams most likely to win the Super Bowl heading into the 2022 NFL season. The Rams have earned the right to be among the favorites, but the season after a Super Bowl victory has always been historically tough for NFL teams in the past.
Additionally, the Rams are among the top teams expected to win the NFC Conference. As for the division, the Rams entered the season as the favorite to win the division, despite a lot of change in the NFC West this offseason. This is no surprise considering in Sean McVay's first five seasons as head coach in Los Angeles, the Rams have won the NFC West division three times.
Rams 2022 Win Total: How Many Games Will the Rams Win?
Before the start of the season, oddsmakers at DraftKings Sportsbook set the Rams win total for the 2022 season at over/under 10.5 wins. Bettors have the option to wager on Over 10.5 wins (11 wins or more), or Under 10.5 wins (10 wins or less).
The Rams have won at least 10 games in all but one season under Sean McVay, but it's never easy to bounce back strong after a Super Bowl win. Compared to the rest of the NFL, only three teams have higher win totals: Tampa Bay (Over/Under 11.5 wins), Buffalo (Over/Under 11.5 wins), and Green Bay (Over/Under 11 wins).
When looking at a team’s win total, one thing you should keep in mind is the team’s “strength of schedule.” Based on the opponents' records in the 2021 NFL season, the Rams will face the toughest schedule in the NFL in 2022. This, combined with the "Super Bowl Hangover" aspect, makes for a tough decision for bettors.
Los Angeles Rams Playoff Chances FAQs
The 2023 Rams playoff chances are +165, or about a 38% chance. As we are currently in the offseason, these could change often in the coming months.
The latest Rams odds to win the Super Bowl are +6600, or about a 1.5% chance based on implied probability.
The latest 2023 Rams NFC West Division title odds are +500, or about a 17& chance based on the implied probability of those odds.
The Rams have won two Super Bowls. They defeated the Tennessee Titans in Super Bowl XXXIV 23-16 on January 30, 2000, and they are the defending Super Bowl Champions defeating the Cincinnati Bengals by a score of 23 to 20 on February 13, 2022.
The Rams have appeared in five Super Bowls. Super Bowls XIV, XXXIV, XXXVI, LIII and LVI.
California does not currently offer legal sports betting, but anyone over the age of 21 can place a bet on the Rams odds as long as they are in a state with regulated sports betting, such as Nevada, Arizona, Colorado or over a dozen others.